Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Let the Journaling Begin...





Wow! I signed up for this blog when I was pregnant with Mia and did one post and never touched it again. Not sure why... got busy, forgot my password... didn't think much of it! Well, it's a NEW YEAR (2008) and I'm excited to be joining the world of bloggers! Seems easy enough... because I have lots of thoughts and lots to share - after all, I am a momma of 4 incredible little ones & a wife to a funny & fantastic man! I guess the best place to start is now... just start. So here we go...


This past Christmas (2007) was spent in Lake Wales, FL at my parents place. My older brother - even spent the holiday with us, which is always a treat! It was our sweet little Mia's 1st Christmas and being all together made it even MORE special!

Silly Daddy with our sweet little 
Mia Elena Carin
(9 months old)

 




Our oldest son - Morgan (9 years old) enjoyed playing golf with my dad, mom & big brother! My dad bought him is 1st set of golf clubs this past fall and this was his first time to actually play on the course! He played 2 rounds of 18 holes with no problem! And on Christmas Day we played 9 holes together! I was so surprised to see how well he was hitting! In fact, my little man said to me after my 3rd hole, "Mommy, I thought you were better than this..." OUCH! Thankfully with some tips and coaching from my dad & bro - I was able to at least connect and show my little guy that Momma still had it! Hee hee!! Those few hours on the course were absolutely priceless!! When you're busy raising 4 kids... some one on one time with Morgan was a GREAT gift on Christmas Day!










The highlight of our kids week was spending it with their cousins - Megan & Jared Jacobs from New Market, Maryland. We spent the week hanging out and just having fun "being together" without rushing around trying to be somewhere. Does that make any sense? The best part about our Christmas Holiday was being in the PRESENT and not worrying about where we had to go or who we had to meet.     

No comments:

Time flies when you're havin' fun...

We moved to California


VISIT our OTHER BLOG (cut and paste)

http://everyday-joshua1nine.blogspot.com/

Dales return from deployment - WELCOME BACK
July 2010 - March 2011

Our Gift of A Day... in beautiful Hawaii

Our Gift of A Day... in beautiful Hawaii
click on our photo to read about it!

7th B'day


"our growing family"