Thursday, February 14, 2008

Making The Band


HOLLY . RYAN . DANIELLA - BEST FRIENDS!

The guys in THE BAND... Mo, Rocco, Jeff & Ryan

Adding Daniella & Holly as the back up singers...

BETTER DAYS
When I was small I had some melt downs
But now I'm growing I have better days
I have a lot and I know that
A special girl just changed my way.

I know that all my problems seem to melt away
when I see her face I know that she will never
leave my mind

(repeat 1st verse)




In this video RYAN is sharing his 1st song that he wrote with his little sister - Daniella. It's called: BETTER DAYS (original title: "A Special Girl"). Ryan is singing this song to my friend - Alexandra Constanzo. Her son Rocco walks in and they talk about forming a BAND. It's all too cute!!! Rocco actually plays the drums for the Praise Team at his church... he's really good! Rocco & Ryan have been friends since they were in kindergarten together.


The song is about Ryan's best friend - HOLLY... and her little sister Jenna is seen on the clip at the very end. This all takes place at the Boykins Chinese New Year Party in Summerville, SC!


1 comment:

Megan Jenifer said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was amazing! Look at Ryan! He's so grown! You have to tell him that I just Looooooooooooooooooovvvveeed his song!!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!

Hugs,
Megan

Time flies when you're havin' fun...

We moved to California


VISIT our OTHER BLOG (cut and paste)

http://everyday-joshua1nine.blogspot.com/

Dales return from deployment - WELCOME BACK
July 2010 - March 2011

Our Gift of A Day... in beautiful Hawaii

Our Gift of A Day... in beautiful Hawaii
click on our photo to read about it!

7th B'day


"our growing family"