Friday, March 28, 2008

tee it high... and let it fly...


Wednesdays are GOLF DAYS for my boys! Morgan & Ryan are both taking Golf Lessons with Coach Perry... they've only had 2 lessons - and it's such a treat for them to go!!! I love that Morgan & Ryan love to do things together! I know it's hard to believe that these two are only 13 1/2 months apart... especially with their height difference! Who knows... Ryan just might catch up to Morgan... only time will tell! Now that Ryan is interested in golf... it looks like we'll have to buy him his own set. For now he's sharing with his Big Bro.

Coach Perry, Ryan, neighbor Nathan & Morgan - Coach Perry gave the boys such a nice compliment yesterday. I asked him about the Summer Golf Camp and if the boys were eligible to attend. Coach Perry replied, "Absolutely! If all my students were as well behaved as your two boys I could have as many kids in the class!" He limits his classes to 7 kids... luckily it's just my boys who consistently show up! Not a bad deal!! Literally $12 a lesson for each of them! I LOVE A DEAL!

the boys worked on their "chipping" techniques

Ryan looks like he's up to something in this photo! This one keeps me on my toes!

No comments:

Time flies when you're havin' fun...

We moved to California


VISIT our OTHER BLOG (cut and paste)

http://everyday-joshua1nine.blogspot.com/

Dales return from deployment - WELCOME BACK
July 2010 - March 2011

Our Gift of A Day... in beautiful Hawaii

Our Gift of A Day... in beautiful Hawaii
click on our photo to read about it!

7th B'day


"our growing family"