Monday, May 19, 2008

No Nap Weekend...


Saturday morning - I had to take this photo of my girls on their way into church with their little matchy outfits I found. It's so fun to see Mia walking into church and becoming more independent! As much as I don't want her to grow up... it is nice to see her becoming her own little person!
In her cradle roll class she waits patiently to pet the "toy owl"

My sweet baby girl! Look at her... doesn't she look so grown! She'll be 14 months soon!


Doesn't Ms. Angelica look so glamorous in this photo with her grandbaby - Javier! I had to post this one!

After church... Dani & I ran over to watch one of Dani's BEST BUD's in her first gymnastics meet! Dani & Madison were in Kindergarten together last year and became such great friends! For awhile I was taking Dani & Madison to gymnastics together - until Madison made the team and now practices a lot more!!! We miss our time together - but also proud of Madison for excelling in her sport & doing so GREAT! Thanks for inviting us to watch... everyone did so fantastic!!
** Hey Kev & Kelly... hope you don't mind - I snagged your pics off your blog - since I was missing my camera! **If you can - I'd love to see the picture of Dani & Madison together! Thanks!**
I know I said I wanted to take a nap this weekend... it just didn't happen! But that's okay - because we had so much fun... later in the evening we added the REILLY GIRLS... Brandi & Sarah.... to spend the night and hang out together! Since we're moving - Sarah asked if she could spend more time with us and wanted a sleep over! Anything for the Reilly's!!! I love that she asked to come over... and what sweet girls they both are! I will keep them ANYTIME! Michelle & Chris, can we take them with us to Guam?
We brought Brandi & Sarah with us to our Church Bonfire / BBQ... where the kids played, ate s'mores & hotdogs... and just had fun! Although, Mia does look a little annoyed in this photo... it's just her one eye smaller than the other... hee hee!
Mia tried her first marshmello & got all sticky-icky! RYAN LOVES CAMPFIRES!!! And Mr. Mike made a mega-fire!
SUNDAY - May 18th - Madison came to the kids Spring Recital... WOW - thanks for coming and showing your support to Daniella once again! You & your mom are so awesome!! You guys are such GREAT friends! We appreciate YOU!
The kids try to practice every morning before the bus arrives at 6:50am... they have been working hard to get all their pieces together... violin & piano... if we only had MORE time in the day!!! Here are the video clips taken from their recital:

"I Sing Praises To Your Name..." Our kids - Morgan, Ryan & Dani with Amanda Adams (also on violin) & the Kissinger girls - Alyssa, Heidi & Hannah. This is one of the opening numbers done for the Spring Recital. Daddy Dale is on the piano! You all did a GREAT job.... sorry the video clip is a bit bumpy! Try holding a camera with a 1 year old in your arms.

Ryan's piano piece - SONATINA Op.36, No.1 C Major - by Clementi

Daniella's piano piece - SONATINA Op.36, No.2, First Movement - also by Clementi

Morgan's piano piece - AVALANCHE by Stephen Heller, Op.45, No.2

No comments:

Time flies when you're havin' fun...

We moved to California


VISIT our OTHER BLOG (cut and paste)

http://everyday-joshua1nine.blogspot.com/

Dales return from deployment - WELCOME BACK
July 2010 - March 2011

Our Gift of A Day... in beautiful Hawaii

Our Gift of A Day... in beautiful Hawaii
click on our photo to read about it!

7th B'day


"our growing family"