Friday, June 27, 2008

... 'tis the season for SWIMMING!


I'm still learning how to use our little FLIP MINO and how to download the video clips from it. Here's a few clips taken from tonights SWIM MEET. Our little swim team is new this year. There are only about 30 kids on the team. We're small in numbers... but big in SPIRIT! Most of the teams that we go up against have 80 to 100 kids! The nice thing about our team is that everyone knows each other and everyone gets to swim A LOT!

Tonight our little team did their personal BEST... placing 1st & 2nd in many events! Here is a Mix Medley Relay that Ryan & Daniella competed in... Ryan swam the butterfly & Dani swam the freestyle. This is the kids first summer to swim laps & learn strokes... and I'm so proud of their improvement and effort! I am convinced that this is a sport that we will continue each summer!!! Thanks to my pediatrician (Dr. Lane) who encouraged me to get the kids on swim team... it's definitely one of the BEST suggestions made!



There are two RYAN's on our swim team and they both swam the BREAST STROKE... one parent calls my Ryan "Ricco Suave" - and you hear him (and others) cheering little Ry Ry on as "go - Ricco!" I have to say... there is this little fighting spirit that drives Ryan to the Finish Line... my little 2 pounder (preemie) simply amazes me!


Morgan's BREAST STROKE... This is definitely Mo's favorite stroke and BEST stroke! I'm so very proud of Mo for doing his best... and participating in all the events that his coach puts him in!



More clips to follow...

No comments:

Time flies when you're havin' fun...

We moved to California


VISIT our OTHER BLOG (cut and paste)

http://everyday-joshua1nine.blogspot.com/

Dales return from deployment - WELCOME BACK
July 2010 - March 2011

Our Gift of A Day... in beautiful Hawaii

Our Gift of A Day... in beautiful Hawaii
click on our photo to read about it!

7th B'day


"our growing family"