Wednesday, September 24, 2008

boxes everywhere!

I'm exhausted! There are boxes everywhere and all I want to do is unpack everything and be done with them! But it takes time. I'm so thankful that it didn't rain much today... a few drizzle spells... but nothing like the last few days... downpours! Such a blessing! Also thankful that Dale took 3 days off to help out and watch Mia so I could direct and check off the LIST of ITEMS on the movers list! We had a great group of guys unpacking us... funny and energetic. I have to say this was definitely the MOST DAMAGE our things have seen - but overall it looks like we'll survive with what we have and what damages are done... thankfully the NAVY has reimbursements for things like this!

Anyway... the kids are so excited to be sleeping in their own beds tonight... Mia is thrown in there with them - I guess we'll ease her back into her own crib - which is in her own room... she will not like BABY BOOTCAMP! But it must be done!

Yeah.. I just realized that I'll be able to sleep in our KING SIZED Temper-pedic... ahhhh - GOODNIGHT!

No comments:

Time flies when you're havin' fun...

We moved to California


VISIT our OTHER BLOG (cut and paste)

http://everyday-joshua1nine.blogspot.com/

Dales return from deployment - WELCOME BACK
July 2010 - March 2011

Our Gift of A Day... in beautiful Hawaii

Our Gift of A Day... in beautiful Hawaii
click on our photo to read about it!

7th B'day


"our growing family"