Wednesday, October 22, 2008

... Mia update ...

Hi ... it's me, Mia! Just wanted to share some pics of things we've been up to this week. Mommy and I spend a lot of time at home still organizing and going through lots of things... she says, "It's never-ending"... what does that mean? I distract her a lot so I think it will take her awhile to do what she needs to do! I'm still not sleeping in my crib... ha ha! I've got them all wrapped around my little chubby finger! It's fun to just wake up and walk out of my room, I feel so grown up! Maybe mommy and daddy will forget all about my crib and just let me sleep on the bottom bunk!

We went to Daddy's work yesterday and watched him get a cool looking medal. There were a lot of people there and mommy said I was being "too loud", I just loved hearing my voice echo in those hospital hallways. Mom Mom and Pop Pop taught me how to use my voice and sing loud - so that's what I do! What does "be quiet" mean? It just makes me want to sing LOUDER!

Daddy got a Meritorious Service Medal for being a good leader in South Carolina while assigned as Director for Branch Clinics at the Naval Health clinics. Yeah Daddy! Does that mean you're going to put another pretty ribbons on your uniform? Ah man, those poke me sometimes!


Last week we went to McCool School and met Ryan's new teacher Mrs. Sheedy. She just moved from Japan. It was fun to see where my big brothers and sister go to school.

... over the weekend we went swimming at the nice hotel pool here at our Paradise Home... Leo Palace! It was fun sliding down the slide with my big brothers! And then after church (mommy didn't have her camera)... we all went to this TRAVEL FAIR and they were doing something called "raffle drawings". Ryan had a winning ticket for a trip to the island of YAP. Airline tickets for two (thank you Continental Airlines) plus hotel stay at Villiage View for 4 days/3 nights... apparently right on the beach and a few diving excursions included in the package! That should be a fun trip!

Well, that's it for now. If you want to find us... I'm usually hangin' out here at my house with my mommy. There's always LOTS to do! Yesterday I was chasing a frog... can you see it in the picture? Come by and play with me...



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Time flies when you're havin' fun...

We moved to California


VISIT our OTHER BLOG (cut and paste)

http://everyday-joshua1nine.blogspot.com/

Dales return from deployment - WELCOME BACK
July 2010 - March 2011

Our Gift of A Day... in beautiful Hawaii

Our Gift of A Day... in beautiful Hawaii
click on our photo to read about it!

7th B'day


"our growing family"