Friday, October 10, 2008

... it's just not home without ...

- The house is starting to come together - but I have to say - I had a small empty feeling today because as the house is starting to take shape I looked down the hall and it felt like Bella should be walking down the hall... or laying by my feet... or barking when the neighborhood kids ring the doorbell! It's just not home without OUR SWEET BELLA!
This is our last "family photo" with Bella in my parents motorhome - where she is right now - hangin' and livin' with my parents... on the road. And when not on the road - she'll be in Florida!

Daniella always hugs & LOVES Bella!


Daniella says "farewell"! This is the last photo I took of Dani in our neighborhood the day before we left for GUAM! We will always look back & remember all the fond memories and the wonderful friendships made in South Carolina.

No comments:

Time flies when you're havin' fun...

We moved to California


VISIT our OTHER BLOG (cut and paste)

http://everyday-joshua1nine.blogspot.com/

Dales return from deployment - WELCOME BACK
July 2010 - March 2011

Our Gift of A Day... in beautiful Hawaii

Our Gift of A Day... in beautiful Hawaii
click on our photo to read about it!

7th B'day


"our growing family"