Tuesday, March 10, 2009

5am wake up call

I woke up this morning to my sweet little Ryan saying, "I folded the clothes mommy" - the pile I left on the couch last night was put in sections... a pile for the boys, the girls & mommy & daddy. They weren't perfectly folded... but the attempt was there - and I LOVE THAT!

But seriously... 5am?! Why is it that my little preemie continues to be early in everything he does? So restless and ready to go! His hair was combed, his school uniform on... and there were the piles of laundry in the living room! "GO BACK TO SLEEP, RYAN!"

Is it true kids grow while they sleep? I wonder, will Ryan be shorter than everyone else because he requires little sleep? How can I get mad at him... and his sweet gesture to help mommy out?! I'm all for helping momma out... but baby - can you help momma sleep in a little longer?!

No comments:

Time flies when you're havin' fun...

We moved to California


VISIT our OTHER BLOG (cut and paste)

http://everyday-joshua1nine.blogspot.com/

Dales return from deployment - WELCOME BACK
July 2010 - March 2011

Our Gift of A Day... in beautiful Hawaii

Our Gift of A Day... in beautiful Hawaii
click on our photo to read about it!

7th B'day


"our growing family"