Saturday, July 27, 2013

LOST TIME


We moved to California and "Hit the deck running", as Dale would say!  So much has happened... so much time has passed... it's hard to even know where to start... or in this case... where to start-over!   All I know is... I'm working my way back to the blog.   Best way to start anything is to just start.  The timeline will have a BIG gap (did not blog all of 2012 and half of 2013... oops!!!) - but I'll just plug in some photos and try my best to make up for lost time!   Thankfully documentation on my facebook will help me to "remember".

As you can see - the kids have grown BIG TIME!  We are approaching the end of our 2nd year here in California and without hesitation the kids have already voiced their opinions about moving.... "We don't want to move!"  They love it here.  I'm still not sure how Dale ever left beautiful (and perfect weather) San Diego... and have already forgotten those hot/muggy Guam days!  Although, Guam will always have a special place in our hearts!!!  I'm happy to say, "We have adjusted to life on the West Coast!"  

So before I go forward.... LETS LOOK BACK and try to remember when we first arrived in California....


No comments:

Time flies when you're havin' fun...

We moved to California


VISIT our OTHER BLOG (cut and paste)

http://everyday-joshua1nine.blogspot.com/

Dales return from deployment - WELCOME BACK
July 2010 - March 2011

Our Gift of A Day... in beautiful Hawaii

Our Gift of A Day... in beautiful Hawaii
click on our photo to read about it!

7th B'day


"our growing family"