Friday, March 28, 2008

My Birthday Girls


HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my SPRING BABY GIRLS!

It's hard to believe that our girls are 7 and almost 1 year old! We are getting ready to celebrate Mia's 1st birthday with a few of her "little people friends" here at the house... and since it's going to be a Monkey Luau Party we decided to try on a few of the outfits that are in her closet. A girl has to know what to wear to a party, right?!

Anyway... some of these photos came out too cute - so I thought I'd post them for you to see... you know I love sharing my kids with you... being so far away - this certainly helps to keep everyone connected! To see more photos... go to the top of this page and there is a small slideshow on the top right.

I can really tell how much Dani absolutely LOVES her little baby sister! It's so sweet to see her take care of her and talk to her and read to her! It definitely was worth going through ONE more pregnancy to have our girls!!! I pray that our kids will always love each other and uplift and encourage each other through all their stages in life!

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!
Our youngest with our oldest... baby Mia with sweet Bella girl!

We'll be sure to post pictures from Mia's Monkey Luau party... stay tuned!

No comments:

Time flies when you're havin' fun...

We moved to California


VISIT our OTHER BLOG (cut and paste)

http://everyday-joshua1nine.blogspot.com/

Dales return from deployment - WELCOME BACK
July 2010 - March 2011

Our Gift of A Day... in beautiful Hawaii

Our Gift of A Day... in beautiful Hawaii
click on our photo to read about it!

7th B'day


"our growing family"