Friday, January 2, 2009

Ready or Not... Here we GROW!!!

My latest Momma Moment caught me off guard. I took the kids (& a friend) with me to GPO (Guam Premier Outlets) to return a pair of shoes that I bought for Morgan. The shoes were too small. As I was talking to the manager of the store, he looks at the pair of church shoes and non-chalantly says, "This is the last size in the boys section... please look in the MENS sizes for a different pair". HOLD ON... did you just say, "MENS DEPARTMENT? You don't understand, this is for my son, he's only 10 years old."

Yes... I had my camera to document my Momma Moment!

Sure enough - we found a nice pair of church shoes in the MEN's department for my 10 year old! When I look at my oldest son - I still see my little boy... crawling and rolling around at the playground. He is quietly and quickly growing into a man... and it's happening all too fast!


Ready or Not... Here we GROW! I can still close my eyes and remember when we took these photos in our kitchen in Virginia. That's the best part about taking photographs and capturing those moments in time... it can just bring you right back there!!!! Then when I open my eyes - I'm catapulted right back into reality and I'm not quite sure how the time passed so quickly! I've said this before - but what a blessing it is to be able to be home and be there to experience my kids rapid growth! The craziest part is that I don't see it happening until I look back at my other pictures and see how much things have changed!

Daniella (17 months), Morgan (4) & Ryan (3)


Daddy Dale & Morgan (4 years old) 2002 in Virginia

* posing with Morgan's 5th grade teacher - Mrs. Santos

We are so proud of you Morgan for growing into a respectful, kind, loving, gentle & honest young man! Congratulations on getting on the Principals List with a 4.0 and above average in your first semester at McCool Elementary (5th grade). We love you so much!!!

Morgan with his classmates in 5th grade

1 comment:

Sheila @ Dr Cason.org said...

Daniella looks like Mia!! So sweet. Yeah my middle girl looks so lanky lately. Ugh makes me want to cry.

Time flies when you're havin' fun...

We moved to California


VISIT our OTHER BLOG (cut and paste)

http://everyday-joshua1nine.blogspot.com/

Dales return from deployment - WELCOME BACK
July 2010 - March 2011

Our Gift of A Day... in beautiful Hawaii

Our Gift of A Day... in beautiful Hawaii
click on our photo to read about it!

7th B'day


"our growing family"