Thursday, February 19, 2009

Girls Trip to Thailand...

Updates on our Girls Trip to Thailand will be posted soon... as soon as I can catch up, I'll be writing more about our time in ChiangMai and our ONE NIGHT in Bangkok.

Thanks to my parents who watched my kiddos while I was away... and my sweet hubby for working so hard!!


5 mom's (1 daughter), 5 days, 2 cities & LOTS OF incredible memories! Photos and details to follow. Here's just a few more photos to share...





Loved all the colors and fabrics... splashes of color are now throughout my home, reminding me of my time in such a beautiful country!


Enjoyed a full day feeding, bathing and learning about rescued & aging Elephants at the Elephant Nature Park.


... more to come - Ziplining over the Rainforest... Flight of the Gibbons! We didn't see any monkeys while zipping along 18 platforms, 11 ziplines, 2 skybridges and 3 lowering cable stations - but we sure did hear them! Truly an amazing experience!
We took the night train from ChiangMai to Bangkok
Our last night in Bangkok we took a water taxi and explored the city view from the water!

No comments:

Time flies when you're havin' fun...

We moved to California


VISIT our OTHER BLOG (cut and paste)

http://everyday-joshua1nine.blogspot.com/

Dales return from deployment - WELCOME BACK
July 2010 - March 2011

Our Gift of A Day... in beautiful Hawaii

Our Gift of A Day... in beautiful Hawaii
click on our photo to read about it!

7th B'day


"our growing family"