Thursday, February 26, 2009

My groovy little grinders!

Mia's 1st dental appointment and she did awesome! Almost 2 years old & 12 teeth - I would say it's time to get things looked at! There were some tears once the Doc came out with his strange lookin' glasses... but overall, I'm so very proud of my baby girl! Yeah!

** do you see her little hand saying "wait"... she was trying to figure out his eye gear!

Morgan has 4 more months with his braces (phase 1)... and he's done a great job keeping his teeth clean despite all the gear!


Ryan has a chipped baby tooth that he voiced he wanted it fixed (that's comin' out of his little wallet, thank you very much). He's a grinder and the sound of his teeth grinding at night makes me cringe!!! Surprisingly though... he had a great check up and keeping things clean!

... Dani, Dani, Dani! She's going to break our bank! My groovy little girl already has had fillings for a cavity... now she has a few more! PARENTS, IF YOU'RE NOT HELPING YOUR KIDS FLOSS... start doing it! We kinda dropped the ball on that! All Dani's cavities are in the crevices between her teeth!
... the X-ray's don't lie! My groovy girl will spend 1 day each week next month getting her teeth fixed and filled! 2 cavities at a time... yup - 8 new little cavities. They're small... but they're there! Errggghh!

Dr. Eusebio & Daniella

The big question is this... Happy Gas or No Happy Gas? She'll get the area numbed and worked on... and I believe my girl can handle all that without having to get the "gas". She thinks so too... but I don't want to traumatize my baby!
.
The savings would be $616 (yes, that's how much the Happy Gas will cost total when we're finally done). Daddy thinks the experience (w/out the gas) will make her remember to be more diligent with brushing! Now that's tough love!
I just love my gap-tooth smilin' girl!

No comments:

Time flies when you're havin' fun...

We moved to California


VISIT our OTHER BLOG (cut and paste)

http://everyday-joshua1nine.blogspot.com/

Dales return from deployment - WELCOME BACK
July 2010 - March 2011

Our Gift of A Day... in beautiful Hawaii

Our Gift of A Day... in beautiful Hawaii
click on our photo to read about it!

7th B'day


"our growing family"