Saturday, June 27, 2009

Missing my friend...

WOW... amazingly the whole month of JUNE is almost over and I'm realizing I haven't blogged a thing! It's been a busy time and I am slowly coming back... so keep checking for updates.

http://lotyry.blogspot.com/2009/06/yap-trip.html

Click on the above link to read more about our 4-day get-away MOTHERS DAY YAP TRIP. It's been over a month since my friend Amy & her family left the island and I find myself still missing her. It's always a blessing to be able to find a friend that you can just sit with and talk about nothing and everything... when the conversation just flows and you know you can just be yourself.

I posted this photo collage on FACEBOOK awhile back and it just cracks me up to see it again. I set Amy's camera on self-timer not realizing that it takes more than one frame. Ahh... I miss my friend!!

No comments:

Time flies when you're havin' fun...

We moved to California


VISIT our OTHER BLOG (cut and paste)

http://everyday-joshua1nine.blogspot.com/

Dales return from deployment - WELCOME BACK
July 2010 - March 2011

Our Gift of A Day... in beautiful Hawaii

Our Gift of A Day... in beautiful Hawaii
click on our photo to read about it!

7th B'day


"our growing family"