Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tea to TEE


I know I say this all the time... but my kids are growing up WAYYYY too fast!!! I still remember when Daniella LOVED to have "tea parties". Here are a few photos of her 2nd & 4th Birthday Tea Parties.... I must be having a Mommy Moment - because I miss my little Dani at that age!

Silly Dani on her 2nd Birthday Tea Party

Princess Tea Party (4th Birthday)

Daniella is excited to be learning how to play GOLF. She has a new golf set and went to the backyard to practice... she asked me, "Mommy, do you have any tee's for me?" and all I could think of was when she used to ask me, "Mommy, can we have a tea party?" I LOVE LOVE LOVE that she's a sporty girl... always willing to try new things! We've gone from TEA parties to TEE TIME!


The boys are so excited that Dani is learning golf with them. Morgan & Ryan are such awesome BIG brothers! They are always uplifting & encouraging Dani to try whatever they are doing!

My 4 babies... if only they could stay this small!

No comments:

Time flies when you're havin' fun...

We moved to California


VISIT our OTHER BLOG (cut and paste)

http://everyday-joshua1nine.blogspot.com/

Dales return from deployment - WELCOME BACK
July 2010 - March 2011

Our Gift of A Day... in beautiful Hawaii

Our Gift of A Day... in beautiful Hawaii
click on our photo to read about it!

7th B'day


"our growing family"